Mobile home insurance offers you coverage for the structure and the things you keep in it. If there was a fire, a burglary, a natural disaster or another covered loss, a mobile home policy would help cover:
- The cost of temporary repairs that you make to your home to help protect it from additional damage. For example, you might need to board up damaged windows or tarp a hole in your roof after a bad storm.
- The costs to replace keys and locks after a theft.
- Reasonable emergency first aid expenses for people or pets.
- Additional living expenses, which may include the cost of living somewhere else while your home is repaired.
- Debris removal costs.
- An insured’s liability for the injury or harm to other people or property—anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments for someone hurt in an accident while visiting your home or because of your actions.
Many people may not realize how important and affordable the coverage is to help protect your mobile home.